Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm sending Paul to Cupertino

Paul is my number one recon person in the office. He's sneaky and fearless. Well, and a little temperamental and his ties are just above "suck" status but you can't have it all.

Lately I've been getting the feeling that things are a little too quiet right now. I mean, Apple's in the news every day as usual, but I don't know... I've just got this feeling that they've got one more thing up their sleeve this year, and I want to know what that is.

So anyway I'm sending Paul out to Cupertino. Best case scenario he gets inside a few Infinite Loop buildings and gets some scoop. Worst case he gets arrested. But at this point it's a risk we need to take. Munster Nation deserves the best intel (no pun intended... well OK maybe a little) and we're going to get it for you.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's an ultra light with touch screen.

Tell Paul to hang out in the Cupertino restaurants with a miracle ear.