Saturday, August 11, 2007

New iMacs are Spooky


You know those portraits on the wall where it looks like the person's eyes are following you as you walk by? That's the feeling I got from the new iMacs when I went to the Apple Store yesterday for a channel check. Those suckers bear down on you. It's spooky.


At one point I could swear one of them was calling to me. 

Geeeeeene. Over here Gene.

If you approach one you are overwhelmed by an iGottaHaveThis feeling. I don't know what Steve put into those things but it's insane and I'm going to have to change my sales model now. I barely made it out of the store. 

I think I'm gonna go back today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gene, stop wasting time. The desktop market is shrinking. Where's the subnotebook? Where's the 3G iPhone? Where's the video iPod?