Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Munster Maroon


Here you go cnbc boys, this is a tie. I call the shade Munster Maroon. Picked it up yesterday when after I saw Joe and Mark trying to wear pink. Darren Rovell is trying to pull of fuschia with white polka dots today. Wrong.

I was "on message" again, talking nice and slow which you must do for the cnbc peeps. They showed video of the old sunflower iMac while I was talking... clueless I swear.

3.5% worldwide mac market share by the end of 2008. Plus the iPhones, the iPods, the Apple TVs, and the iTunes Cash Cow... that's a lot of dough friends.

I'm pretty sure Becky wants me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Gene, this tie is an improvement for sure, but it still isn't doing anything for you. Maybe its time to ditch the tie altogether.

Have you thought about wearing, say, a black mock turtleneck?