Friday, June 1, 2007

I'm a Home Run Hitter

Yeah so I don't wanna brag or anything, but:

MINNEAPOLIS, April 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Piper Jaffray & Co. senior analyst Gene Munster was recently recognized as a "Home-Run Hitter," by Institutional Investor magazine. The list includes 10 analysts, five for large-cap stocks and five for small-cap stocks, who picked the best-performing stocks in 2004. Munster was selected as one of the top large-cap equity research analysts based on his pick of Autodesk (ADSK, Outperform, $32.62) which experienced a 209.62 percent increase in 2004. Munster's pick of Autodesk created the second highest total return on the list. The "Home-Run Hitters" list will be featured in the April issue of Institutional Investor.


Thing is, it was one of my assistants that turned me on to ADSK. But hey whatever, I have him an extra week's vacay. Meanwhile, my call on aapl must make me a Grand-Slam Hitter.

No comments: